‘Tis the season for Holiday cheer. It’s hard to believe that December is already here. Ms. Jacqueline has changed things up this year as we will be having Santa join us during Brunch With Blitzen. Tickets are available in the office. They are $10 for one child, $18 for two children, or $26 for 3 children. Tickets will also be available at the door for $10 per child.
The center will be closed December 24 and 25 for Christmas. The center also closes at 4:00 p.m. on December 31 for New Year’s Eve. As a reminder, you are still responsible for full payment unless you have requested vacation days for any closures.
The weather has gotten colder, and we want to make sure that each child’s extra clothing is weather appropriate. The teachers will be sending notes home the first week of December if your child needs to replenish their clothes.
- December 1 – Mitten Mania Begins
- December 6 – Santa House Field Trip (Preschool)
- December 8 – Brunch With Blitzen 10:00 a.m. – noon
- December 19-20 – Preschool Christmas Parties
- December 21-January 2 – Lindbergh Holiday Break
- December 21 – Preschool Christmas Break Begins
- December 24-25 – Christmas – Center Closed
- December 28 – Mitten Mania End
- December 31 – Center Closes at 4:00 p.m.
￼￼￼￼“Helping children grow since 1968.”