Trunk’R’Treat was another success! Thank you for those who joined in the fun. And a big thanks to those who provided candy for the kids. It’s a great, fun, safe event for everyone. Look forward to the November events: Spaghetti Take-Out, Family Bingo, and Parents’ Night Out (Holiday Edition to help our parents with shopping).
The fall fundraiser ended with a grand total of $3,994. Unfortunately, we only had 17% participation, but Andoro & Sons donates 40% of that. I’d like to congratulate our top three sellers; Hornungs, Tobnicks, and the Colemans were responsible for selling $1,458 of that total. CONGRATULATIONS! They will receive tuition credits in the amounts of $125, $75, $50. We truly appreciate all the effort you put toward extra funds for the center.
It’s getting colder outside but we still go out twice a day. Please provide your child with a warm jacket or coat and hats/gloves, if necessary.
The state immunization report is due in December. Please bring in your child’s updated shot records before then. Thank you for your cooperation.
- November 1 – Feed My People Hunger Drive begins
- November 2 – St. Philip’s UCC Vendor Night from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- November 2 – St. Philip’s Spaghetti Take-Out
- November 10 – Family Bingo
- November 15 – St. Louis Co Library Story Time
- November 16 – Indian & Pilgrim Day
- November 22-23 – Thanksgiving Break – Center Closed
- November 30 – Parents’ Night Out – Holiday Edition