St. Philip’s ECC will be hosting a Parents’ Night Out for Valentine’s Day again this year. Please feel free to leave your child at the center and enjoy an evening out. It is $25 per child and includes dinner, care, activities, and a movie. However, children must be signed up prior to Feb.14th in order to participate.
Preschool registration and/or center enrollment forms for our 2020-21 year were sent home in your child’s preschool folders and/or cubbies. Due to high enrollment, please confirm your child’s space no later than March 1st to guarantee placement. PS registration fees are due by March 1st as well.
As a reminder, in order to qualify for the monthly discount, payments must be made by the 20th of each month. Please make sure to make your payment no later than the 20th or your discount shall be forfeited. Weekly payments are due Friday mornings by 9:00 am. We appreciate your cooperation.
Per policy, children in attendance longer than ten (10) hours shall be charged $5 per day. Accounts are also charged $1 per minute after at 6:00 p.m.
Valentine’s Grams are available beginning now for $1.50 each. We will deliver them to your child’s classroom on February 14th. If your child does not attend daycare on Fridays, we will leave it in their cubby.
- February 4-5 – Dr. Lang visits
- February 14 – Valentine’s Grams delivery
- February 14 – Valentine’s Parent’s Night Out from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- February 20 – StLCo Library Story Time at 10:00 a.m.
- March 14 – St. Philip’s Parent’s Night Out from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- March 13-14 – St. Philip’s UCC Trivia from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- March 17-21 – Preschool/Lindbergh Spring Break
- March 23 – Preschool classes resume