November 2021 Preschool Press
Mrs. Julie’s Preschool 4s
A Note from Mrs. Julie
We will have Pilgrim Indian Day with Preschool 3s. I will send out more information when the time gets closer.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to call or email at any time.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-843-2114 Ext: 208
What are We Learning
We will review the letters G, H, I, & J this month. The children will be doing our Zoophonics with golden coins and hammering letter H words. We will also be story sequencing “There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell.”
The children will make shape stables for horses, count beads while making an inchworm, and graph jellybeans. We will also measure Thanksgiving items.
For fine motor, we will transfer honeycombs with tweezers, lace an inchworm, and write with feathers. For gross motor, the children will hammer the letter H, play hopscotch outside, and dance with jingle bells.
We will mix yellow & blue to make green, make hearts on the light table, and make Ten Frames with ice cream. We will also explore with Jell-O in sensory bags.
The children will play Red Light Green Light and graph their favorite ice cream. For Thanksgiving, we will play “Yes Please, No Thank You” to review our manners and talk about he different foods we eat on Thanksgiving.
Monday: Language, Tuesday: Science, Wednesday: Life Skills, Thursday: Geography
- Week of November 1st – Opposites, Nature Leaves, What To Wear, Oklahoma
- Week of November 8th – Opposites, Acorns, Setting the Table, Kansas
- Week of November 15th – Sequencing, Dancing Corn, Serving Food, Nebraska
- Week of November 22nd – Sequencing, Turkeys, Being Thankful
- Week of November 29th – Nursery Rhymes, Hibernation, Manners, Iowa
- November 1 – Hunger Drive Starts
- November 18 – No Preschool
- November 19 – Thanksgiving History Celebration
- November 25 & 26 – Center Closed (Thanksgiving)
- November 30 – Hunger Drive Ends
Please remember folders need to be brought to school everyday.
Please contact me with any absences, questions, or comment related Preschool.