Spring is finally here which is always bittersweet. Our preschool classes are preparing for closing ceremonies and kindergarten. As I celebrate 10 years with St. Philip’s ECC, I would like to sincerely thank all of you for being a part of this family. It has been an honor to be a part of your children’s lives and I am forever grateful for this opportunity.
Please look at our calendar for next week’s celebration of Week of the Young Child. A grab-n-go breakfast will be provided to our parents Friday, April 8th. Thank you for supporting the early education field.
- April 4-8 – Week of the Young Child
- April 14 – STL Co Library Story Time
- April 16 – St. Philip’s UCC Egg Hunt
- April 27-28 – St. Jude’s Trike-a-Thon
Week of the Young Child – April
Monday – Dress Fancy Day
Tuesday – Crazy Hat & Hair Day
Wednesday – Class Colors Day
Thursday – Character Day
Friday – PJ Day; Grab’n’Go Parent Breakfast
- May 2-6 – Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 23-24 – Last days of preschool
- May 25 – Preschool 4s Closing Ceremony
- May 26 – Preschool 3s Closing Ceremony
- May 30 – Center Closed – Memorial Day
Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is closed for all ages one year and older. Infant availability begins June of 2023 for ages 6 weeks to 6 months. Thank you for your continued support.