Summer camp begins June 6th for our Fish, Monkeys, and Tigers. The kids will be “Dancing through the Decades” with field trips, special events, crafts, and activities. We’re so excited to host summer camp this year!
WATER PLAY. For a child to participate, he or she must have a swimsuit, water shoes, and a towel. Please make sure your children wear their swimsuits to school on their assigned days with the exception of our toddlers and twos. Parents are responsible for laundering suits and towels weekly. Sunscreen will be applied to your child on water play days as well as afternoon outdoor play. If you would like sunscreen on your child before then, please do it before coming to school.
We are excited to welcome our seasonal employees back this summer as well as our new teachers. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding this last year.
- June 9 – Field Trip – Veteran’s Tribute Park (bring sack lunch)
- June 14 – Field Trip – Crestwood Bowl & All Center Picnic
11:30 am – all students bring sack lunch
- June 22 – Visit Powder Valley & Frosty Treats
- June 30 – Kidstock – LePage Cooking, Kona Ice & Tie-Dye
- July 4 – Center Closed
- July 6 – Ms. Libby performs
- July 20 – Rusty Pliers
- July 27 – Brickz for Kids
- COVID policy updated May 23, 2022
- New drop-off and pick-up procedures begin June 6, 2022
- AM Drop-off at exterior doors only
- PM Pick-up inside only; key fob access available from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Summer camp begins June 6, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Refer to menus for sack lunch days
- Sunscreen applied in June, July, and August for water play and/or PM outdoor play