￼￼￼￼Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
We hope you enjoy your holiday season over the extended holiday weekend. We also close early on New Year’s Eve, at 4:00 p.m., and we re-open on January 2, 2019.
2018 expense reports will be dispersed the first week of January for taxes. They will be mailed to the address provided when you enrolled. If there is remaining balance from 2018, invoices can be found in your child’s cubby. Please pay this balance by December 28, 2018, to avoid any late fees.
Reminder: please make sure your child has an appropriate change of clothing in their classroom. Also, please make sure your child has a winter coat, hat, and gloves available. We take the children outside, even as low as fifteen degrees, for ten-minute increments.
We would all like to thank you for trusting St. Philip’s ECC with your children and letting us be a part of your child’s lives. Here is to another great year!
- January 1 – Center Closed
- January 2 – Preschool Resumes
- January 17 – StLCo Library Visits
- January 19 – Family Game Night
- January 21 – MLK Day (No Preschool)
- February 1 – Valentine’s Grams available
- February 4-5 – Dr. Lang visits
- February 13 – “Date Night” Raffle Drawing
- February 13-14 – Valentine’s Day Party
- February 15 – Parents’ Night Out
- February 18 – President’s Day (No Preschool)
- February 21 – StLCo Library Visits
￼￼￼￼“Helping children grow since 1968.”