Summer camp has been a success so far. The kids are learning so much history and don’t even realize it! In July, Ms. Libby and Rusty Pliers will both visit again, along with Brickz 4 Kidz and Vacation Bible School.
WATER PLAY. For a child to participate, he or she must have a swimsuit, water shoes, and a towel. Please make sure your children wear their swimsuit to school on their assigned days with the exception of our toddlers and twos. Parents are responsible for laundering suits and towels weekly. Sunscreen will be applied to your child on water play days as well as afternoon outdoor play. If you would like sunscreen on your child, please do it before coming to school.
- July 4 – Center Closed – Independence Day
- July 6 – Ms. Libby’s Music at 10am
- July 11-15 – Vacation Bible School
- July 20 – Rusty Pliers Visit
- July 27 – Brickz for Kids
- August 1 – Field trip – Ronnie’s – Rise of Gru
- August 8 – Magic House MADE
- August 12 – Waterpalooza, Frosty Treats, Pizza Party
- August 25 – Open House
Please send your child to school in tennis shoes. With outdoor activities, flip-flops and/or sandals are NOT recommended.