May flowers also means preschool graduation which is a bittersweet moment for many of us here at St. Philip’s ECC. For some children, it’s graduation and others move on to their final year of preschool. It reminds us how quickly time flies by. Thank all of you for the trust you’ve instilled in us every day, to not only care for your children, but provide them with their early education.
Unfortunately, although Lindbergh changed their last day of school, we cannot accommodate care for school-age children until Tuesday, May 31st. Before/After care will end Friday, May 20th with a half-day option available but no care will be provided May 23-27 for Tigers. We apologize for any inconvenience but it is the ECC program’s last week of our school year. Current students will transition to their new classrooms the week of May 31st and our summer camp program officially begins June 6th.
- May 2-6 – Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 23-24 – Last days of Preschool
- May 25 – PS 4s Closing @ 7pm
- May 26 – PS 3s Closing @ 7pm
- May 30 – Center Closed – Memorial Day
June Field Trips / Special Events
- June 9 – Veteran’s Tribute Park
- June 14 – Crestwood Bowl
- June 22 – Powder Valley & Frosty Treats
- June 30 – Kidstock – LePage Cooking Class & Kona Ice
May brings warm weather and many students like to wear sandals or flip-flops. However, please remember tennis shoes are preferred due to outdoor play. Also, girls must wear shorts under any skirts or dresses.